The Superprestigio Dirt Track brings together more than 50 riders coming from a number of motorcycling disciplines. All participating riders are split in three classes:
1. SUPERPRESTIGIO CLASS. Reserved to riders that take part or have taken part in the FIM Road Racing World Championship (MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3) or other premium international championships held on tarmac racetracks. Entries are strictly upon the Superprestigio Dirt Track organizers’ (RPM Racing and Moto Club Segre) criteria.
2. OPEN CLASS. Riders with experience and palmares in international offroad racing competitions (dirt track, flat track, speedway, supermoto, enduro, motocross, etc). They can be selected by the Superprestigio Dirt Track organising committee (RPM Racing and Moto Club Segre) or they can qualify for the Superprestigio event via the competitions listed below.
– Top-4 riders in the Open class of the 2015 Superprestigio Dirt Track (Brad BAKER, Jared MEES, Masatoshi OHMORI and Fredrik LINDGREN)
– Top-7 riders in the Open class of the 2016 Dirt Track Copa Rodi Michelin
– Winner and runner-up in the Rookie class of the 2016 Flat Track Spanish Cup (Copa de España RFME de Flat Track)
– Champion and runner-up in the 2016 British Dirt Track Championship (DTRA)
– Champion and runner-up in the 2016 Italian Flat Track Championship
– Best 2 riders (non-Spanish) in the 2016 Dirt Track Festival Noyes Camp
3. JUNIOR CLASS. Riders from 6 to 11 years old who qualify for the Superprestigio Dirt Track via the following season series:
– Top-8 riders in the “Alevines” class of the 2016 Dirt Track Copa Rodi Michelin
IMPORTANT REMARK: The Superprestigio Dirt Track organising committee (RPM Racing and Moto Club Segre) have the right to deny participation in the event of any qualified rider and for whatever reason at their sole criteria.
Each class (Superprestigio, Open and Junior) will feature a series of qualifying heats and “last chance” heats. Top-classified riders to progress to the finals. Superprestigio and Open classes will host more than one final race and all of them will count towards the event overall standings.
SUPERPRESTIGIO CLASS DIAGRAM
OPEN CLASS DIAGRAM
JUNIOR CLASS DIAGRAM